Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well christmas looms close (again).  Where does the time go?  I have not done half of what I planned to do since finishing work.  Not to worry, there is always another day tomorrow.  I am really enjoying my time at home.  I have seen a bit of my granddaughters and got to have the two eldest ones stay overnight with us last week. Especially nice as this year is the first year I wont see them on christmas day as they have gone to their dads already.  I look forward to when they come home again and we can spend more time together.  Before they left we got to open our christmas present from them. 

Isn't it lovely?  So nice to have an everlasting memory like this. 
We are heading away for a couple of days to spend time with our youngest son and his wife.  Next year they will be parents for the first time.  Bring on 2011. 

Merry christmas to you all.  Catch up with you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment