Sunday, August 19, 2012

Family Matters

It has been a  while since I last posted and I was reminded of this today.  And what better occasion to blog about than the addition of a new grandchild and the first boy, bringing the total of grandchildren now to five.
It is so lovely to share in these first moments as a new baby and new parents bond.. 


Needless to say I have been busy crafting and have made a few things for the baby.  



Can you guess what they are?  I made some reversible bibs with denim on one side and knit fabric on the other.  And I also made some burp cloths from a pattern I found on the internet. 

I love spending time with my grandchildren and this year I have been doing that.  Our youngest granddaughter Holly turned one in June and we were there to celebrate her big day.  Then we were lucky enough to have her visit us in July. As they do not live in the immediate area, this was her first visit to us.

 Holly loves to help her father play the guitar. 

And all the while our older granddaughters keep growing up.  Annabelle, now 3 years old has spent a bit of time in hospital during the last year.  Thankfully she is keeping good health at the moment.  She came to spend a few days at our house when her dad was not well. She loves to get into Nanas makeup.  Thankfully there is only a little bit there.

Annabelles big sisters Katelyn and Olivia are kept busy with school and their sports so I have not had much time with them lately. I will have to remedy this.

We are going away for a few days holiday and I get to spend some more time with Holly. 

Until then happy crafting.......
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment