Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.

Where oh where do the weeks go?  I have just spent a lovely few days away with a friend seeing the sights of Auckland.  It was nice to be there and see people and places that are special to others.  However I have to admit that I do not think that I am a city person.  I am definitely a country girl.  You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl, lol. One of the many places I saw was Piha beach.  What a lovely place this was.  After watching the programme Piha Rescue on TV, I was delighted to see the place in daylight.  I can understand the pull of the place. It was certainly a nice break away and as my friend said, the longest I have gone without scrapbooking etc for a while.  Aint that true.  The full days did not tire me as usually happens and I was rested and ready to head off to work again this morning. Roll on another weekend..............

No comments:

Post a Comment