Wednesday, May 4, 2011

busyness

Well it has been a while since I posted and this was remarked upon recently.  What have I been busy at?  Well I have been getting into my stitching quite a bit. A group of friends have been getting together for the last three weeks to have a stitch along.  We have all been pleased with our progress. I have nearly finished a wallhanging for my grand daughter.


 It has been in the making for quite a while although not as long as another one that has seen the light of day too. I enjoyed making this wallhanging so much that I decided to do another one.  It is so nice doing some embroidery in with quilting.  I will definitely have to do some more. 





 Another project I have been working on lately is some knitting.  I have got another grandchild due next month, so I thought I had better get some knitting done.  I have had a lot of joy knitting this.  Just have to stitch the edging on it and then it is finished. Then I will have to find something else to work on, lol.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. The hanging looks fantastic Wendy and the knitting is fabulous! Awesome work and I can totally see why no updates for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete